CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Royal Rumble Predictions

Well this Sunday is Royal Rumble so it is time for me to make my predictions. The Rumble has always been one of my favorite PPV. The build up for this years Rumble has been great and the card looks promising. Although I would have liked to have seen an ECW match scheduled.



  • "Y2J vs. JBL"

First off we have the grudge match between John Bradshaw Layfield and our savior "Y2J" Chris Jericho. With the build up this rivalry has been given I would have expected a No DQ match, but with the way it is set up at the moment I would have to say Chris Jericho by tap out. It will be a brawl at first, but I believe Jericho is the most fit out of the two and has a very good chance at withstanding JBL assault. That is if JBL doesn't get disqualified.



  • "Career Threatening Match"

Next up and the hardest one for me to decide on is the match between Ric Flair and the U.S. Champion MVP. With this one I had to ask myself one question. Do I think this is how "The Nature Boy" will go out? And the ansewer is.... NO! Somehow I believe Ric Flair will find a way to win this. I do not believe MVP is the one they will let retire the legend. Another figure four leg lock and Ric Flair will continue to wrestle for a little while longer.



  • "World Heavyweight Championship Match"

Edge is set to defend his title to Rey Mysterio. This may turn out to be the best match on the card. High energy and high impact for both performers, but in the end I believe it will be "The Rated R Superstar" getting the 1-2-3 on Mysterio with a little help from outside.



  • "WWE Championship Match"

Randy Orton is set to defend his title to Jeff Hardy. This should be a war from start to finish, but I am predicting Randy Orton for the 1-2-3 over Hardy. Please don't hate me for this. I just believe it is in WWE's best interest to keep the belt on Orton at the moment. However I do think Hardy will win this belt before the year is out. Just not at the Rumble.



  • "The Royal Rumble"

I will keep this one simple! For the second year in a row......The Undertaker!

0 comments: