CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Opinion : Take It Or Leave It ! 2

Ok Now I Am A Happy Man!


  • It has been officially announced that WWE Diva Maria will be the next to pose for Playboy! The issue will be out around WrestleMania. I really had my heart set on either Maria or Mickie. Now if they get Mickie to pose next year, I will again announce that Hugh Hefner is my Hero!

Scott Hall, What Are You Thinking?




  • Again Scott Hall no shows a match! He was booked to drop the WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship to Biggie Size. Hall had held the belt for six months and didn't believe it was time for him to be dropping it. So instead of showing up for the match he stayed in his hotel room and forfeited the title. He pulled a similar stunt with TNA not to long before this. How many chances does this guy need before promoters relize that he is not reliable? Don't get me wrong I would love to see Scott Hall on one of the big shows again. Maybe he does have alot of personnal issues to work out, but it seems most of his problems in the industry he brings on his self. Please for the sake of your wrestling fans around the world, clean your act up and show some responsibility!


The Total Package


  • On Friday, October 19 Lex Luger suffered what is believed to be a major spinal stroke. Which left him paralyzed in both arms and both legs at the Spinal Rehabilitation Center in Marietta, Georgia. Luger is now starting to be able to lift his legs, move his torso, and is capable of holding a can in his hand. He was quoted as saying,"I've had 49 good years with these legs, and if I never walk again, I'll be the best wheelchairer for Jesus, you've ever seen." Yet another reason this industry should further inforce it's drug testing.


ECW Vampiress now on TNA!


  • Shelly Martinez, formally Ariel on TNA, is now appearing on TNA as the newest member of LAX. Shelly had the unfortunate luck of landing the role of the vampiress on ECW. A role Vince McMahon truely didn't want, but Sci-Fi kind of forced him into. I liked the surpize unvailing of Shelly being the masked member of LAX. I think this role may be better suited to Shelly's style.


To The Critics Of James Mitchel!


  • Leave him the hell alone! In my opinion he is playing a role that is not seen much on the big shows anymore. The evil and manipulative manager. So what if some of his gimmick may resemble past managers. There is not much in this business that hasn't been done before. I will admit that the whole being Abyss's father story is alot like the Paul Bearer & Kane storyline, but he is the only manager currently on the big shows. I think he does his best to keep the charactor a little different then the rest. Kudos to the TNA Devil.

0 comments: