CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Opinion! Take It Or Leave it!! 4

Welcome to Louisville and OVW Eve Torres!


  • The winner of last years Diva Search, Eve Torres, is reporting to OVW for her wrestling training. I am looking forward to meeting if I get the chance. If I do the pic will be posted here. Good luck Eve I will be at ringside rooting for ya!


Gary Marasciulo?


  • Mikey Whipwreck seems to be doing a good job turning out quality performers with his New York Connection promotion. WWe has just signed another one of his wrestlers to a developmental contract. Gary "Plazma" Marasciulo is his name, but I have not been able to find much else about him. Coming from the same place as "The Major Brothers" I am looking forward to seeing what he can do.


What happen to Stevie?


  • Some people may have been wondering what happened to the ECW Original Stevie Richards. He seemed to be getting a lot of TV time for awhile then just disappeared. Well I did some digging and here is the scoop. Stevie has had a history of throat problems ever since his neck was broke in a match with Terry Funk back in 1997. In October his breathing had gotten so bad that he had to go in for surgery. Five of them to be exact. The purpose was to re-open his airways. From I am reading his voice is almost back to it's original sound and is recovering nicely. No word on his return, but I doubt we have seen the last of Stevie Richards!

0 comments: