CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Future Stars Today! Raul & Ramon (Los Locos)

This is my first Future Stars post, one I hope to keep doing. In these posts I would like to bring attention to some of the wrestlers in OVW that I think deserve a chance on one of the big shows. In this my first "Future Stars" I would like to point out a tag team that has worked very hard at being the best they can be, Los Locos! Right now they are on top of OVW's Tag Team Division and probably enjoying more popularity than they have ever had. It baffles me that the WWE has packed up and left these two behind. WWE says they are looking for more Latino wrestlers, but instead of signing the two that have worked so hard to prove themselves they sign wrestlers that have their lives so screwed up I doubt we will ever really see them in WWE. I have watched Los Locos over the past couple of years and have seen them improve ten fold. They work great as a tag team and I think would have made a excellent choice to be Chavo's sidekicks in ECW or a good addition to the tag team division on RAW. So to you Raul & Ramon I ask that you stick in there and keep trying, you have worked hard and you deserve the chance. I am sure someone will take notice in the future.

0 comments: