CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

TNA's Against All Odds Predictions


I don't normally watch TNA as much as WWE, but what the hell I'll give it a whirl!


Ok I will star the with the stupidest bout first!


"Cowboy" James Storm vs. "Showtime" Eric Young (Drinking Contest)
Personally I will be glad when this fued is over! Why it is even on the PPV I will never understand. If the contest is even allowed to be finished, Eric Young will win, but I am betting Storm is planning on fighting instead of drinking. Look for Storm to jump Young ending the contest.


Payton Banks vs. Traci Brooks
Miss Brooks will finally get her hands around the neck of Payton Banks. I am predicting one hell of a beat down. With Brooks left standing over what is left of Payton! Possible DQ.


AJ Styles & Tomko vs. BG James and Bullet Bob (Tag Team Championship)
With the way this story line is going I have to put my money on the Father and son team to win the belts, and Tomko & Styles breaking up for good!


Booker T vs. Robert Roode
Another beat down and Booker T to win!


Team 3D & Devine vs. Motor City Machineguns & Lethal (Hardcore Street Fight)
Don't believe TNA is ready to give up their X-Division. MCM & Lethal to win!


Abyss vs. Judas Mesias (Barbwire Massacre)
Abyss will finally win this one! Hopefully ending the fued.


Awesome Kong vs. ODB (Knockout Championship)
My pick for best match of the night! Should be an even back and forth match with ODB winning at the end!

Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage (Heavyweight Championship)
Angle again! I don't believe TNA will let Angle lose the belt anytime soon.

0 comments: