CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

One Night Stand Predictions


First Off I want to say that I would have liked to have seen ECW with a bigger chunk of the action. Maybe bring back some past ECW superstars for one night only, but at least they have made extreme matches. The card does look a little more interesting than the past couple of PPVs.
I Quit Match

I'll start off with the woman's I Quit Match. As ruthless as Melina can be I don't think she can withstand the power and savagery of Beth. It might turn out to be an interesting match, but Beth Phoenix will have to be my pick to win.

Singapore Cane Match

This match could possibly steal the show! Five former ECW champions to determine the number 1 contender for the ECW belt. I'll start off with Chavo. He is one of the most talented wrestlers in the WWE today, but will probably will never get the respect he truly deserves. I believe he was just given a title reign as a reward for his hard work. I don't think that the WWE will let him have the belt anytime soon. Next we have John Morrison, one of the brightest young stars and should have a long future in this business, but in my opinion he would be best moved to another show so I don't think he will be the one to win this match. CM Punk does not need this win. As winner of the money in the bank he can have his chance anytime he wishes. Big Show is probably the odds on favorite to win. He has the size , power , & now a mean knockout punch. He could be the one to win, but I am choosing the dark horse! Yes that is right I am going against the odds and picking the ECW original Tommy Dreamer. He has the most experience in this type of match. The fans really want to see Dreamer back at the top, and this could be his time!

Falls Count Anywhere

Umaga has the size and power but Hardy seems to almost always have Umaga's number. When these two have gone one on one Hardy usually has his hand raised. Hardy to win with some crazy suicide dive from some high altitude.

Stretcher Match

This is a hard one to pick, but since I believe RAW is moving toward a HHH vs. HBK rivalry for the championship I am going to say Shawn Michaels will win this.

First Blood Match

I know a lot of people want to see Cena back in championship contention, but JBL is really stepping up his game as of late. I know in past posts I have downed JBL since his return to the ring, but I will be the first to say he proved me wrong. Even though he lost at Judgment Day, he kicked John Cena's ass 99% of the match. Plus I would have to say a First Blood Match favors JBL.

Last Man Standing

This age of Orton is over! I am sure he will have the belt again one day, but not this Sunday! Plus I am sure Triple H's sledgehammer will be under the ring somewhere.

TLC

It is not time for Undertaker to retire. No way! He would not go out like this. Edge will leave with a flaming ladder up his ass. LOL. Not really but I am sure it will be something like that!

RECAP

  1. I Quit/Beth
  2. Singapore Cane/Dreamer
  3. Falls Count Anywhere/Hardy
  4. Stretcher/HBK
  5. First Blood/JBL
  6. Last Man Standing/HHH
  7. TLC/Undertaker

0 comments: